Sunday, April 5, 2009

Greetings

Hi, everyone. My Dad, John Stoffa, is seeking your vote for Northampton County Executive. He refuses to raise money like other politicians and won't blow his own horn, so we're going to toot it for him.

This is a blog by the family, friends and supporters of John Stoffa. He has restored integrity to county government. He's kept your taxes low. He has started our first ever organized open space plan to preserve our beautiful farmlands and precious streams. He has helped make the county's citizens safer with innovations like reverse 911, which allows the government to call you in the event of an emergency.

He's not finished. He'd like four more years, and that's up to you. From time to time, my dad will weigh in on important issues. But this blog will tell you a little bit more about John Stoffa the man.

I hope you all enjoy the time you spend visiting with us. The picture you see is my brother and me at our dad's swearing-in ceremony.

Addition: I'm the one pictured on the right. On the left is my brother, Greg.

1 comment:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Jeff,

The blog looks great! Keep it up!